The Package $2800
1. Complete Full Day Coverage: No need to worry about time at all. We got you covered! Photography coverage begins 2 hours before the start of your ceremony and continues on the entire day. Once your reception begins, reception is photographed for 3 hours. Plenty of time to capture all the formal moments along with lots of dancing!
2. Wedding Album
3. Engagement Session: An example of our engagement session HERE
4. Image Files: You own your photos!! You will receive all high resolution image files (watermark free) with copyrights to print and share unlimited.
5. One Photographer: Award Winning Principal Photographer James Peluso. A second photographer is optional, however, with our experience most times it is not needed. We'd be happy to talk with you further to hear your thoughts.
6. Online Photo Store: Your personal online photo store where you can buy prints, and download your wedding images.
You may request to customized The Package by excluding the wedding album and/or the engagement session. You may also request less time coverage or more time etc.
Just let us know how we can customize the perfect package for you and we will send you a new proposal…
Q. Do you also photograph in a traditional style? i.e. details, family formals, the wedding party (fun and posed) and work with the wedding couple for direction for posed and set up shots?
A. While traditional images of a wedding and specific requests are always welcomed, our artistry is found in our unobtrusive, photo-journalistic approach. Even when providing slight guidance, We capture what is natural and genuine, resulting in one of a kind images. This will allow you to fully enjoy your wedding and your guests while capturing not just your day, but your story. Often, the most cherished wedding images are those individual moments so beautifully captured, but never planned.
Q. Do you photograph the entire wedding in color?
A. Absolutely. black & white is optional after your wedding in post-production
Q. How many photos can we expect to receive?
A. You will receive between 700-1000 jpeg post-production digital files released to you with copyright ownership. Printed photographs are available through the online store.
Q. How long after our wedding would we receive our wedding photos?
A. Typically, you will receive your photos in one month.
Q. Deposit to reserve our date?
A. A $500 deposit is required to secure your event date.
Latest Review Posted to The Knot and WeddingWire Oct 8, 2018 From Maeve and Wes’s Wedding Photographed Aug 25, 2018:
“I would highly recommend Alexandria Photography for wedding photos. James was an amazing addition to our wedding day. He fit in so perfectly with our wedding party and guests that he was able to capture the truly special candid moments that we may have not otherwise been able to see. He was so easy to work with and we felt very relaxed around him because we trusted that he would get every shot we wanted and plenty of others that we didn’t even know we wanted! We definitely made the right choice by making James part of our day because not only did he have our photos edited and sent to us quickly after our wedding but the photos came out beautifully. They were just what we wanted with a great mix of traditional “posed” photos and candid photo moments. He took the time to meet with us beforehand and had a clear plan for the day in advance” - Maeve and Wes
“An exceptional photographic perspective that is unique, thoughtful and poetic.. “