Includes The Following:
1. Unlimited Coverage: No need to be concerned about time. Photography coverage begins two hours before the start of your ceremony and continues all day until the near end of your reception.
2. Principal Photographer James Peluso will personally capture the entire event. If a 2nd photographer is needed due to the size of the event or is requested, one may be added for an additional fee.
3. Wedding Photo Files: All edited, high-resolution wedding photo files released to you with copyright ownership.
4. Engagement Photo Shoot
5. 8x10 Flush Mount Wedding Album
6. Online Store where you can view your wedding photos, share, download and order prints.
Q. Do you also photograph in a traditional style? i.e. details, family formals, the wedding party (fun and posed) and work with the wedding couple for direction for posed and set up shots?
A. While traditional images of a wedding and specific requests are always welcomed, James Peluso's true artistry is found in his unobtrusive, photo-journalistic approach. Even when providing slight guidance, James captures what is natural and genuine, resulting in one of a kind images. This will allow you to fully enjoy your wedding and your guests while capturing not just your day, but your story. Often, the most cherished wedding images are those individual moments so beautifully captured, but never planned.
Q. Do you photograph the entire wedding in color?
A. Absolutely. black & white is optional after your wedding in post-production
Q. How many photos can we expect to receive?
A. You will receive between 700-1000 jpeg post-production digital files released to you with copyright ownership. Printed photographs are available through the online store.
Q. How long after our wedding would we receive our wedding photos?
A. Typically, you will receive your photos in one month.
Q. Can we make payments toward our balance?
A. Yes. You can make as many payments as you wish leading up to your wedding day. The payment process is very simple to use. You sign in, make a payment and receive a receipt along with your new balance.
Q. Deposit to reserve our date?
A. A $500 deposit is required to secure Principal Photographer James Peluso for your event date. Unfortunately, due to high demand, we are unable to hold any dates.
email us / web / 315.427.2621