The Package "Simplified"
1. One Photographer: Award Winning Principal Photographer James Peluso. A second photographer is optional, however, with our experience most times it is not needed. We'd be happy to talk with you further to hear your thoughts.
2. Complete Full Day Coverage: Photography coverage begins 2 hours before the start of your ceremony and continues on the entire day. Once your reception begins, reception is photographed for 3 hours. Plenty of time to capture all the formal moments along with lots of dancing!
4. Wedding Album: 8x10 Flushmount
5. Engagement Session: An example of our engagement session HERE
6. Image Files (Photographs): You own your photos!! You will receive all high resolution image files (watermark free) with copyrights to print and share unlimited.
7. Online Photo Store: Your personal online photo store where you can buy prints, and download your wedding images.
9. Payment Installments: Leading up to your wedding day you can sign into your acct and make a payment anytime at any amount.
You may request a customized package my adding or eliminating from the above proposal. Just ask and we will send you a new price!
Have a question we can answer for you right now? Ask Away and we will get back to you immediately!
You also may simply send us a text message or call @ 315-427-2621 and we will promptly respond to you!
Q. Do you also photograph in a traditional style? i.e. details, family formals, the wedding party (fun and posed) and work with the wedding couple for direction for posed and set up shots?
A. While traditional images of a wedding and specific requests are always welcomed, our artistry is found in our unobtrusive, photo-journalistic approach. Even when providing slight guidance, We capture what is natural and genuine, resulting in one of a kind images. This will allow you to fully enjoy your wedding and your guests while capturing not just your day, but your story. Often, the most cherished wedding images are those individual moments so beautifully captured, but never planned.
Q. Do you photograph the entire wedding in color?
A. Absolutely. black & white is optional after your wedding in post-production
Q. How many photos can we expect to receive?
A. You will receive between 700-1000 jpeg post-production digital files released to you with copyright ownership. Printed photographs are available through the online store.
Q. How long after our wedding would we receive our wedding photos?
A. Typically, you will receive your photos in one month.
Q. Deposit to reserve our date?
A. A $500 deposit is required to secure your event date.