Customized Proposal For June 29, 2019
1. One Photographer: Award Winning Photographer James Peluso ~ Most times one photographer is all that is needed. Their is a industry trend that dictates two photographers however, in my many years of experience one photographer is perfect with a well executed approach. 99% of weddings that I have photographed I have done so alone! If you feel strongly having a 2nd Photographer I would be happy to provide one for a small fee.
2. Complete Full Day Coverage: Absolutely no need to be concerned about time. Photography coverage begins 2 hours before the start of your ceremony and continues on the entire day. Once your reception begins, reception is photographed for 3 hours. Plenty of time to capture all the formal moments along with lots of dancing!
3. Wedding Album: 8x10 Flushmount
4. Engagement Session: Our Engagement Style HERE
5. Image Files: You will receive all high resolution image files (watermark free) with copyrights to print and share unlimited.
6. Photo Store: Your personal online photo store where you can buy prints, and download your wedding images.
Customize The Proposal
Wedding Album: Not interested in the wedding album? No problem! We will subtract $600 from The Proposal. You may add the wedding album back anytime after your wedding day.
Engagement Session: Not interested in the engagement session? Again not a problem. We will subtract $400 from the The Proposal.
Have a question we can answer for you right now? Ask Away and we will get back to you immediately!
You also may simply send us a text message or call @ 315-427-2621 and we will promptly respond to you!
Q. Do you also photograph in a traditional style? i.e. details, family formals, the wedding party (fun and posed) and work with the wedding couple for direction for posed and set up shots?
A. While traditional images of a wedding and specific requests are always welcomed, our artistry is found in our unobtrusive, photo-journalistic approach. Even when providing slight guidance, We capture what is natural and genuine, resulting in one of a kind images. This will allow you to fully enjoy your wedding and your guests while capturing not just your day, but your story. Often, the most cherished wedding images are those individual moments so beautifully captured, but never planned.
Q. Do you photograph the entire wedding in color?
A. Absolutely. black & white is optional after your wedding in post-production
Q. How many photos can we expect to receive?
A. You will receive between 700-1000 jpeg post-production digital files released to you with copyright ownership. Printed photographs are available through the online store.
Q. How long after our wedding would we receive our wedding photos?
A. Typically, you will receive your photos in one month.
Q. Can we make payments toward our balance?
A. Yes. You can make as many payments as you wish leading up to your wedding day. The payment process is very simple to use. You sign in, make a payment and receive a receipt along with your new balance.
Q. Deposit to reserve our date?
A. A $500 deposit is required to secure your event date.