We offer just one package and we’ve kept it simple for you with all the essentials! You won’t be overwhelmed like most packages.
Lets do this!!
1. Complete Full Day Coverage: Photography coverage begins 2 hours before the start of your ceremony and continues on the entire day. Once your reception begins, reception is photographed for 3 hours. Essentially, we are with you the entire day documenting your beautiful story in a wonderfully candid fashion. You will always look your best when photographed without knowing and this is when the most cherished moments happen. Nobody anymore wants to pose half the day and take direction from a photographer. I suggest get the posed photos done and move on and enjoy your day naturally and organically as its happening. Also, you should be at your cocktail hour for the entire hour!!
2. Wedding Album - 8x10 Flush-mount
3. Engagement Session: An example of our engagement session HERE
4. Image Files: You own your photos!! You will receive all high resolution image files (watermark free) with copyrights to print and share unlimited.
5. One Photographer, Award winning and principal photographer James Peluso. A second photographer is optional, however, with our experience most times it is not needed. We'd be happy to talk with you further to hear your thoughts about adding a 2nd photographer.
6. Online Photo Store: Your personal online photo store where you can buy prints, and download your wedding images.
Feel free to request a customized quote if you’d like to add or remove anything from our package
We offer payment plans so you can easily pay down your balance throughout the months leading up to your wedding day.
Q. Do you also photograph in a traditional style? i.e. details, family formals, the wedding party (fun and posed) and work with the wedding couple for direction for posed and set up shots?
A. Yes! Traditional images, posed and family/wedding party photos we do it all! And all of your requests are welcomed.
Q. Do you photograph the entire wedding in color?
A. Absolutely. black & white is optional after your wedding in post-production
Q. How many photos can we expect to receive?
A. You will receive between 700-1000 jpeg post-production digital files released to you with copyright ownership. Printed photographs are available through the online store.
Q. How long after our wedding would we receive our wedding photos?
A. Typically, you will receive your photos in one month.
Q. Deposit to reserve our date?
A. A $500 deposit is required to secure your event date.
Latest Review Posted to The Knot and WeddingWire Oct 8, 2018 From Maeve and Wes’s Wedding Photographed Aug 25, 2018:
“I would highly recommend Alexandria Photography for wedding photos. James was an amazing addition to our wedding day. He fit in so perfectly with our wedding party and guests that he was able to capture the truly special candid moments that we may have not otherwise been able to see. He was so easy to work with and we felt very relaxed around him because we trusted that he would get every shot we wanted and plenty of others that we didn’t even know we wanted! We definitely made the right choice by making James part of our day because not only did he have our photos edited and sent to us quickly after our wedding but the photos came out beautifully. They were just what we wanted with a great mix of traditional “posed” photos and candid photo moments. He took the time to meet with us beforehand and had a clear plan for the day in advance” - Maeve and Wes
“An exceptional photographic perspective that is unique, thoughtful and poetic.. “