June 20, 2020
Includes the following:
1. Complete Full Day Coverage: Photography coverage begins 2 hours before the start of your ceremony and continues on the entire day. Once your reception begins, reception is photographed for 3 hours. Essentially, we are with you the entire day documenting your beautiful story.
2. Wedding Album - 8x10 Flush-Mount
3. Engagement Session: An example of our engagement session HERE
4. Image Files: You own your photos!! You will receive all high resolution image files (watermark free) with copyrights to print and share unlimited.
5. Two Photographers, Award winning and principal photographer James Peluso and second photographer.
6. Online Photo Store: Your personal online photo store where you can buy prints, and download your wedding images.
Q. Do you also photograph in a traditional style? i.e. details, family formals, the wedding party (fun and posed) and work with the wedding couple for direction for posed and set up shots?
A. Yes! Traditional images, posed and family/wedding party photos we do it all! And all of your requests are welcomed.
Q. Do you photograph the entire wedding in color?
A. Absolutely. black & white is optional after your wedding in post-production
Q. How many photos can we expect to receive?
A. You will receive between 700-1000 jpeg post-production digital files released to you with copyright ownership. Printed photographs are available through the online store.
Q. How long after our wedding would we receive our wedding photos?
A. Typically, you will receive your photos in one month.
Q. Deposit to reserve our date?
A. A $500 deposit is required to secure your event date.